June 11-12, 2021
Thunder on the Three Notch
* Authentic Camping for Native Americans and Militia is desired.
* Battles, originally fought nearby, will take place on both days at 2 p.m. CT.
* Lunch on Friday & Saturday and Supper on Friday will be provided.
* Some powder will be furnished.
* All authentic 1836-1837 impressions are acceptable.
* You can arrive on Thursday and stay until Sunday if you desire.
* Event coordinator/militia coordinator is Bob McLendon (334) 372-4319.
* Asst. coordinator/Native American coordinator is Dale Cox (850) 693-4690.
* Museum Director is Barbara Tatum (334) 566-3597.
* All Coordinators are on Facebook. The website is www.creekwar1836.com.
* Pre-registration is mandatory. Please complete the form above.